Re: Man gets nine years for spamming

From: Michael Pelletier (mjpelletier_at_mjpelletier.com)
Date: 04/11/05

Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 17:04:02 -0700

optikl wrote:

> Michael Pelletier wrote:
>

>> Guys there are open source solutions out there that a) do not cost
>> anything and b) are very effective. I currently average 98% kill rate. It
>> is not a big deal anymore...if I can do anyone can...
>>
>> Michael
>>

> I see Zero spam. Mailwasher Pro with the appropriate filters.

Zero? How about the one SPAM one liners like:

        Click here http://www.whatever.com

These are the ones that get through for me...

Michael

--
"Microsoft isn't evil, they just make really crappy operating systems." -
Linus Torvald

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Why the unreleased material on Sirius ?
    ... >> Decent 4 year schools are running at $25,000 per year. ... >> least not if you live in a high cost of living state such as NJ. ... >Teach your kids German and ship 'em over here, Michael. ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Re: How to design SP with variable number of params?
    ... > I just mean the possibly running up to 50 individual updates to satisfy ... > what a single update can do. ... parameter will cost you. ... >> Michael C. ...
  • Re: Price of plastic nose protector for JP board
    ... Hi Michael, ... how many 120 Liter J-P X-Cite Rides do they make each year? ... How much does it cost for the big plastic moulding machine that the nose protectors ... How much does the mould or die that is used to cut bend and shape these parts cost. ...
    (rec.windsurfing)
  • Re: Can someone build me the following...
    ... Michael wrote: ... > just to put an order of magnitude on it for you--you're talking about a ... > project whose cost will be measured in thousands or even tens of thousands, ... I really was trying to show that the scope (aka budget) of ...
    (sci.engr.mech)
  • Re: Man gets nine years for spamming
    ... Michael Pelletier wrote: ... >> I see Zero spam. ... Mailwasher Pro with the appropriate filters. ... How about the one SPAM one liners like: ...
    (alt.computer.security)