Re: DoS

From: Michael Pelletier (mjpelletier_at_mjpelletier.com)
Date: 04/06/05

Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 20:02:42 -0700

Daniel Harris wrote:

> Anyone know of any Denial of Service exploits that can be downloaded to
> test my network. I've found a lot of stuff for UNIX systems but i need to
> run it on a windows machine (XP).
> Thanks
> Dan.

Call a friend that know Unix....

--
"Microsoft isn't evil, they just make really crappy operating systems." -
Linus Torvald

Relevant Pages

  • Re: exec taking a long time under WISH, but not with TCLSH
    ... Windows task manager and watching the process and the network activity ... tracing programs on some unix systems? ... timestamps it is a tiny needle and a huge haystack... ... StraceNTx 0.8b2, please by all means say so. ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: DoS
    ... >my network. ... I've found a lot of stuff for UNIX systems but i need to run it ... >on a windows machine. ... you would have to write your own buffer overflow ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • REVIEW: "Network Security Hacks", Andrew Lockart
    ... %T "Network Security Hacks" ... programs to enhance the security of UNIX systems. ... network security tools discussed in chapter three are for UNIX, ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • REVIEW: "Network Security Hacks", Andrew Lockart
    ... %T "Network Security Hacks" ... programs to enhance the security of UNIX systems. ... network security tools discussed in chapter three are for UNIX, ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: DoS
    ... Daniel Harris wrote: ... > test my network. ... I've found a lot of stuff for UNIX systems but i need to ... > run it on a windows machine. ...
    (alt.computer.security)