Re: Detect Wireless Access Points

From: Doug Fox (dfox168_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 04/02/05

Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 12:28:29 -0500

The challenge is some branch managers or some technies in a branch office
would installed AP disregarding company policies. The IT department wants
to identify these "rouge" wireless LAN remotely.

Someone has mentioned Cisco's WLSE or AirMagnet's products, but they cost an
arm and a leg.

We are looking for a "cheaper" solution :-(