Re: Internet Radio Problem

From: donnie (donnie_at_queyosepa.org)
Date: 03/17/05

Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 03:32:38 GMT

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 18:06:06 -0800, "Don Prince" <princed@comcast.net>
wrote:

>I have been listening to radio stations in Europe for few years without a
>problem. But since I installed a firewall I loose some of the radio stations
>within few minutes and the problem continues if that radio station is
>re-connected.
>
>Is this problem related to firewall or is it something else.
>
>Any help or suggestions to correct the problem will be appreciated.
>
>Thanks, Don

I would say it is firewall related. I listen to internet radio too,
mostly college stations where there is no such thing as a play list.
I have a database of about 900 stations in Canada and the US, which
I'll post somewhere if you want it. In any event, check the closed
ports on the firewall.
donnie.