How do I temporarily disable AVG 7?

From: Franklin (no_thanks_at_mail.com)
Date: 03/08/05

Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 17:27:30 GMT

How do I temporarily disable AVG 7?

I want to install some other antivirus software which I am told AVG
will most probably object to. So I need to disable AVG while doing
the other installtion.

The trouble is that I don't see any option to stop or exit AVG such
that it stops working.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: How do I temporarily disable AVG 7?
    ... >How do I temporarily disable AVG 7? ... >I want to install some other antivirus software which I am told AVG ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: How do I temporarily disable AVG 7?
    ... >I want to install some other antivirus software which I am told AVG ... So I need to disable AVG while doing ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: How do I temporarily disable AVG 7?
    ... click on startup and uncheck everything that starts with avg. ... > How do I temporarily disable AVG 7? ... > I want to install some other antivirus software which I am told AVG ...
    (alt.computer.security)