Re: NOD 32 problem

From: Ritter197 (Ritter197_at_Comcast.net)
Date: 02/22/05

Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 09:40:12 -0500

This morning I noticed that all of a sudden the NOD32 does NOT come up the
second time and stays.

And I have changed absolutely nothing. No downloads, no new software.
Nothing.

Well, I am not complaining. But one does not understand always the
intricacies of software, that is for sure.

"Kirby "Does it Hurt?" Black" <Kirby@doesithurt.com> wrote in message

> "Ritter197" <Ritter197@Comcast.net> wrote in message
>> OK, got it. I understand Version number of the product now versus the
>> other number referring to the virus database.
>>
>> BUT - the problem I originally described - that the Control Center stays
>> on after I turn on the computer - its still there.
>>
>> That was and is my problem, I need to always MANUALLY close it into the
>> Hiding mode.
>>
> Just a thought, but try running a full system scan after the machine is
> fully up, then reboot.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: NOD32 not updating to 20060120
    ... >updating to the latest virus database 20060120. ... Mine is updating fine as well... ... NOD32 antivirus system information ...
    (alt.comp.anti-virus)
  • Re: NOD32 not updating to 20060120
    ... i am using NOD32 v2.50.16 and it seems as though it is not ... >>updating to the latest virus database 20060120. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.comp.anti-virus)