Re: Kaspersky service

From: Gary (zero_at_nospam.com)
Date: 02/22/05

    Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 11:10:55 GMT

    On 21-Feb-2005, "Kirby \"Does it Hurt?\" Black" <Kirby@doesithurt.com>
    wrote:

    > Kapersky ain't worth a damn.

    I have never been infected by a virus or Trojan horse with Kaspersky. The
    reason I left NOD32 is because it missed two Trojans that Kaspersky
    detected. Kaspersky has the best detection rate of all AV's.
    http://www.av-comparatives.org/seiten/ergebnisse_2004_08.php

    • Re: Kaspersky service
      ... >I have never been infected by a virus or Trojan horse with Kaspersky. ... Kaspersky has the best detection rate of all AV's. ... contains both the KAV and BD engines. ...
      (alt.computer.security)
    • Re: Avoid free antivirus products?
      ... Kaspersky 6 offers superb antivirus-vanquishing technology, ... if I were to select only one antivirus ... Nod32 only performs outbound email scanning with Outlook, ... The F-Secure Anti-Virus 2006 user interface is excellent, ...
      (alt.comp.anti-virus)
    • Re: a virus or not...very curious
      ... Then my PC just shuts down and reboots and ... Trend Micro...every on-line scanner I could ... think of, plus Nod32, plus Adaware and Spybot and nothing. ... Kaspersky detects a lot of crap that the others don't. ...
      (alt.comp.anti-virus)