Re: My customers keep getting infected?

From: ROBERT S AMP BA Drake (robtsdrake_at_verizon.net)
Date: 02/21/05

Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 14:34:46 GMT

If you have a 16 year old loose on the machine (not locked down to minimum
user) you need ghost to undo all the damage.

I had a customer and I locked the kid down - like Jim & others have
suggested. Kid wasn't happy, nagged the parents, wanted more permissions
and they gave in. So the kid got his permissions.

I got a panic call three weeks later and the computer was at all stop.

I suggested they give the computer to the kid, get a new one and I'll lock
it down for parents use only. That solved the problem and the kid is
learning how to properly operate his machine (albeit slowly)!