Re: My customers keep getting infected?

From: ROBERT S AMP BA Drake (
Date: 02/21/05

Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 14:29:33 GMT

Johns is exactly right. What I have found is that they will scrap the
computer and go buy a new Dell for $650 with XP and a clean install all
ready to go instead of investing a few hundred to get the old one right.
Then, 6 months later, deterioration sets in due to lack of FW, AV, intrusion
detection and the like and the cycle starts over.Computer and SW
manufacturers love these people!.