Re: Major Phishing Hole Found In IE and OE

From: Tony Raven (junk_at_raven-family.com)
Date: 02/17/05

Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 22:46:30 +0000

Jay Calvert wrote:
> A serious vulnerability has been found in Microsoft's IE and Outlook
> Express products that spoof the destination URL in the Status bar.
>

> http://habaneronetworks.com/viewArticle.php?ID=140

I use Spoofstick even on Firefox to know what site I'm really on.

Tony

Relevant Pages

  • Major Phishing Hole Found In IE and OE
    ... Express products that spoof the destination URL in the Status bar. ... Jay Calvert ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Windows Mobile 5 - (Large) Contact List Bug?
    ... I removed quite a few duplicates on my Outlook contacts. ... When you scroll through the contacts listview ... When you search for the contact by typing in the name at the bar at the ... Chani Johnson ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc)
  • Re: Accessing the Windows folder or file targetted by an Outlook shortcut in the Outlook Command Bar
    ... Outlook Bar or in Outlook 2003, the Shortcuts pane of the navigation pane. ... > folder or of the file into the Outlook Command Bar. ... > Most of these shortcuts point to regular outlook folders. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.developer.outlook.vba)
  • Re: UserForm ShowModal strange behaviour
    ... Looks like it's a bit of a bug in MSForms 2.0. ... Private Declare Function SetForegroundWindow Lib "user32" (ByVal hWnd As Long) As Long ... This works fine on Outlook 2000. ... apply to the Tool bar and Menu Bar buttons. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms)
  • Re: Add Icons to the menu bar
    ... Address bar of your browser or Windows Explorer. ... Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours ... The icons that you built were like "go to> folder" functions very similar to the shortcuts on the "Outlook Bar". ... I want to rebuild these icons but I> can't ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)