Re: NOD 32 problem

From: Ritter197 (Ritter197_at_Comcast.net)
Date: 02/16/05

Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 09:39:39 -0500

I am familiar with both but it is unclear just WHAT you would look for in
either.

"donnie" <donnie@queyosepa.org> wrote in message
> On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 18:03:03 -0500, "Ritter197"
> <Ritter197@Comcast.net> wrote:
>
>>Since I renewed for another year I find that the NOD32 comes up at Startup
>>(OK of course) then the screen goes black for a moment and NOD32 comes up
>>again with the Control Center and stays there. I always have to manually
>>close and Hide it.
>>

>>Before it did not do any of these annoying things.
>>
>>I am using Windows XP with SP # 2 installed.
>>

>>How do we fix that? So I do not have to HIDE it manually all the time.
>>

> ########################
> I would look in msconfig first and then the registry.
> donnie

Relevant Pages

  • Re: NOD 32 problem
    ... >then the screen goes black for a moment and NOD32 comes up ... >again with the Control Center and stays there. ... I would look in msconfig first and then the registry. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: XP Home Log In/Out
    ... What the Nod32 did? ... wininit.exe and / or taken the drive registry with it.. ... Logs in, opens settings, might display the background image (no ... Not sure if reboot works at the moment as i've lost the windows disk ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: DS1410D service error
    ... I would make a backup of the registry before deleting this key but, YES, to ... >>I have received this error after installing an AUTOCAD License Manager ... >>> I recently installed NOD32 Exchange Server onto my SBS 2003 for virus ... >>> do anything other than install the NOD32. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)