Re: Internet Firewall FAQ in Dutch

From: Jim Watt (jimwatt_at_aol.no_way)
Date: 02/09/05

Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 19:30:52 +0100

On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 09:01:25 -0600, bishop@speakeasy.net wrote:

>In alt.computer.security Jim Watt <jimwatt@aol.no_way> wrote:
>> Nothing against those who speak languages other than English
>> but newgroups are really for discussion rather than lengthy reference
>> material in multiple languages and machine translation generates
>> spam rather than useful information.
>
>Perhaps you ought to reconsider your definition of "spam."

I know a lot about it and wrote a Spam analysis program
in 1969, errr what were you doing at the time?

>It does not mean "stuff I do not want to read."

The stuff posted is stuff nobody wants to read and is
inappropriate content.

--
Jim Watt
http://www.gibnet.com

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Internet Firewall FAQ in Dutch
    ... >> Nothing against those who speak languages other than English ... >> but newgroups are really for discussion rather than lengthy reference ... >> material in multiple languages and machine translation generates ... I know a lot about it and wrote a Spam analysis program ...
    (comp.security.unix)
  • Re: Internet Firewall FAQ in Dutch
    ... >> Nothing against those who speak languages other than English ... >> but newgroups are really for discussion rather than lengthy reference ... >> material in multiple languages and machine translation generates ... I know a lot about it and wrote a Spam analysis program ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: Internet Firewall FAQ in Dutch
    ... Nothing against those who speak languages other than English ... but newgroups are really for discussion rather than lengthy reference ... material in multiple languages and machine translation generates ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: Internet Firewall FAQ in Dutch
    ... Nothing against those who speak languages other than English ... but newgroups are really for discussion rather than lengthy reference ... material in multiple languages and machine translation generates ...
    (alt.computer.security)