Re: AVANT browser

From: Dave Baker (newsgroup_poster_at_jodael.com)
Date: 02/05/05

    Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2005 18:03:40 +0800

    On Sat, 5 Feb 2005 08:00:31 -0000, "SteveB" <sbrads@nildramDOTcoDOTuk> wrote:

    >Have you got ActiveX or scripts disabled?

    I've tried with & without & all combinations I can think of, but some things
    just don't work. The Avant forum has some others reporting similar problems -
    I guess they will get fixed sometime.

    Dave

    The email address used for sending these postings is not valid.
    All replies to the group please.

    • Re: Phil Innis Summary
      ... This is typical of the problem I have with your reporting on our ... Championship to the USA, co-ran a chess school with Yasser Seirawan ... replies accurately and fully than you apparently have. ...
      (rec.games.chess.politics)
    • Re: OT: reaction to Iraqi elections
      ... keith wrote: ... I was reporting on what the UN document said. ... >>Evidently the UN wishes to say that States too can commit crimes. ... Personally I hate it when lines are broken up in replies and replies to replies. ...
      (sci.electronics.design)
    • Re: Visa chargback claim rejected
      ... "Lost or Stolen" and it ceased to function. ... they have made a mistake, someone else has made a mistake in reporting ... should check with the person reporting it lost and ensure that they have ... If you wish your postings to be seen by ...
      (uk.finance)