Re: Windows 2000 Pro vs. Windows Xp Pro - Which is more Secure?

From: al ({ask_me}_at_blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: 01/27/05

Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 10:04:28 GMT

"donnie" <donnie@queyosepa.org> wrote in message
news:jn7gv0tu6hf02fuc1j0bb5bd7cfqpikgd5@4ax.com...
> Go w/ w2k
> donnie

There's no reason in the world to go for Win2k. It's buggy, slow and way
less secure than WinXP SP2. You say you're building a new PC ... even more
reason to only consider WinXP.

  • Re: Why the Yankees will NOT make the playoffs
    ... superstitious about baseball as anyone around, but blaming ARod for being ... the jinx is as silly as blaming Donnie for the drought. ... but by your reason he's as much to blame. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-yankees)
  • Re: Windows 2000 Pro vs. Windows Xp Pro - Which is more Secure?
    ... >There's no reason in the world to go for Win2k. ... >reason to only consider WinXP. ... With the 50 sp2/app conflicts listed on many web sites including MS's ... donnie. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: The Butterfly effect - E4
    ... calling it a better Donnie Darko for some reason. ... One thing they pointed out - how did the bloke know that when he went back to the basement as a small child that the stick of dynamite would be there a good 6 years earlier than when they first found it? ... I would say its on a par with Donnie plot wise. ... I would say that its because it's a complex film, and the ending made no sense and felt tagged on, as it was. ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)
  • Re: The Butterfly effect - E4
    ... calling it a better Donnie Darko for some reason. ... One thing they pointed out - how did the bloke know that when he went back to the basement as a small child that the stick of dynamite would be there a good 6 years earlier than when they first found it? ... I would say its on a par with Donnie plot wise. ... I would say that its because it's a complex film, and the ending made no sense and felt tagged on, as it was. ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)
  • cannot install 64bit Net SDK 2.0 Beta
    ... When I try this on WinXP SP2 I get error can't install, reason advpack.dll ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework)