Re: New virus poses as CNN Breaking News

From: Rodney Kelp (Rodneykelp605_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 01/21/05

Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 09:53:24 -0500

People who write viruses are no different than people who would cut your
brake line or put arsenic in your coffee. The punishment should be the same.

"Jay Calvert" <jcalvert@habaneronetworks.nospam.com> wrote in message
> Virus spreads as it pretends to be from CNN Breaking News Service. It even
> uses realtime information from CNN.com before sending it.
>
> http://habaneronetworks.com/viewArticle.php?ID=109

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Root cause idiotcy, solution: lower speed limit
    ... >>You mean the woman who was served coffee so hot that it her skin fused ... 700 complaints of significant burns in ten years. ... that's only the reported significant burns. ... It took this punishment, after one warning a week for ...
    (rec.autos.driving)
  • Re: inverted 6-pin 1394 cable can fry cam
    ... but one example never shows a pattern. ... |> I do not believe civil courts should be doing any punishment at all. ... person gets burned because the coffee really is way too hot, ... | jury and court are concerned. ...
    (rec.video.production)
  • Re: New virus poses as CNN Breaking News
    ... Your two examples kill or make very sick. ... I know you feel very strongly about your opinions on this matter. ... just saying he did not feel that the punishment was worth the punishment of ... If you are tired of viruses and spyware why not ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: OT Humor:Words of Yesterday
    ... ?brodie knobs?). ... When did we quit calling them "emergency brakes?? ... brake" became the proper term. ... Mr. Coffee, I blame ...
    (rec.woodworking)