Re: New virus poses as CNN Breaking News

From: David H. Lipman (DLipman~nospam~_at_Verizon.Net)
Date: 01/21/05

    Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 23:04:22 GMT

    I thought he was multi-posting. Do you mean to post to several news Groups at the same time
    ?
    If that is true, I believe that is called cross-posting and that is what you want Jay to do.

    --
    Dave
    "Moe Trin" <ibuprofin@painkiller.example.tld> wrote in message
    | Jay, I know you feel this is important - but could you please learn to
    | MULTIPOST instead of spewing the same article individually over every
    | newsgroup you can think of?  Thanks.

    • Re: DBI::mysql column names as hash keys?
      ... the question seems to be "How can I cross-post instead of ... You same querstion was asked and answered in another news group, ... multi-posting). ... multiple news groups as the target. ...
      (comp.lang.perl.modules)
    • Re: Beginner needs help with script :)
      ... >> newsgroups! ... > Its a legitimate question posted in two appropriate news groups. ... multi-posting is considered wrong by ... Gunnar Hjalmarsson ...
      (comp.lang.perl.misc)
    • Re: Netiquette
      ... fine if the poster selects a small set of appropriate news groups. ... You certainly did not cross-post. ... understand the difference between cross-posting and multi-posting. ... This causes separate discussions to be ...
      (comp.sys.mac.system)
    • Re: Windows update error 0x80248011
      ... MVP - Windows Shell/User ... Please reply to the News Groups ... "Jay" wrote in message ... > In message, Will Denny ...
    • Re: printer drivers
      ... MS-MVP Windows Shell/User ... Please reply to the News Groups ... "jay" wrote in message ... >I need a driver for HP 1120c that works with XP. ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)