Website / Guestbook /Mailform security IP address

From: Wee Jimmy (iloveyou_at_peace.com)
Date: 01/20/05

Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 04:48:42 GMT

Website / Guestbook /Mailform security IP address.

Hi - Can owners of a website get IP address of visitor - when visitor :
Visits the site or
Fills in Guestbook or
Fills in Mailform.

Thanks.

Relevant Pages

  • The cannabis window website
    ... Just checked my email and found this guestbook entry that hasnt yet ... Yeah sure i'm a sad cunt etc - but it also seems clear that lots of ... website is real or not before they type in their credit card details. ...
    (uk.net.web.authoring)
  • Please recommend a guestbook for linux
    ... I run a website on my home redhat 9 server, ... I would like to add a guestbook to this website as it is quite popular for ... tinykitty "ay tea" newsguy "dee oh tea" com ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: Please recommend a guestbook for linux
    ... > I run a website on my home redhat 9 server, ... > to use OpenBook guestbook: ... When you use php and mysql, you can use every guestbook you want. ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: Website / Guestbook /Mailform security IP address
    ... > Fills in Mailform. ... I think you are asking if a website can get your IP address when you visit ... Using apache I can also log what files you view. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: How to avoid guestbook spam without php or other server side software,
    ... I'm looking for free alternatives only ... my guestbook is time consuming and I don't feel like checking this ... guestbook entry is made. ... on what the content of your website is. ...
    (uk.net.web.authoring)