Re: Problems with browser

From: Peter James (pfjamesAT_at_clara.co.uk)
Date: 01/15/05

Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 15:26:07 +0000

On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 14:19:28 +0000, Peter James
<pfjamesAT@clara.co.uk> wrote:

>On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 10:35:55 +1100, sh4d03 <sh4d03@TPG.com.au> wrote:
>

>>This should land you in the clear. If you're still having trouble, don't
>>fret, just let me know and I"ll give you the next few steps.
>Many thanks for the replies. That seems to have got rid of it.
Ten minutes after writing the above message to this NG I looged on to
check my web mail and Bargain Buddy is back. Can you give me the next
set of instructions with regard to eradicating this pest.
-
Peter James
Remove AT to reply

P F James

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Problems with browser
    ... >fret, just let me know and I"ll give you the next few steps. ... Many thanks for the replies. ... That seems to have got rid of it. ... Peter James ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Geek tool v 3.01
    ... Michael Vilain wrote: ... peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Peter James) wrote: ... What happens if you trash Geek tool and it's prefs. ... I found that a restart got rid of them. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.apps)
  • Re: Removing Dashboard from system?
    ... > Peter James wrote ... >> Can anyone tell me how to remove the Dashboard from the system. ... arse and wanted to get rid of it. ... Personal irritation is all it is really. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • Re: Removing Dashboard from system?
    ... >> Peter James wrote ... >>> Can anyone tell me how to remove the Dashboard from the system. ... > arse and wanted to get rid of it. ... Personal irritation is all it is really. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • Re: Question about dating "Dark Age" Greek graves
    ... > grapheus@www.com wrote: ... >> I read the Peter James' book a few years ago and was not really ... > The trouble is, I don't know how many Velikovsky wanted. ... my opinion, and of course by more as E. Velikowsky proposed. ...
    (sci.archaeology)