Re: Very serious flaw in GMail

From: ToYKillAS (vmlinuz_at_tuxfamily.org)
Date: 01/12/05

Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 20:11:28 +0100

Jay Calvert wrote:
> A serious security hole has been found that exposes other's email,
> passwords and purchases, anything that would be found in email.
>
> http://habaneronetworks.com/viewArticle.php3?ID=98
> --
> Jay Calvert
> http://habaneronetworks.com

we're surrounded by flaw!

--
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil, for you are with me;

Relevant Pages

  • Very serious flaw in GMail
    ... A serious security hole has been found that exposes other's email, ... passwords and purchases, anything that would be found in email. ... Jay Calvert ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • A very serious flaw in GMail
    ... A serious security hole has been found that exposes other's email, ... passwords and purchases, anything that would be found in email. ... Jay Calvert ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: A very serious flaw in GMail