Re: Wireless Security Problem

From: David (davids165_at_juno.com)
Date: 01/07/05

Date: 7 Jan 2005 09:49:28 -0800

Yes it is. You can change it manually ..... then
of cource would have to change the wireless computers.
The wepkey on the router is based on the web passphrase
entered on the router. The wepkey changes on the router if
the passphrase is changed on the router.
Dave

Relevant Pages

  • wep still does not work
    ... Id like to ask once again the question about wep encryption. ... My router does not give an ip when I input my key. ... unsuccessfully whatever i input (passphrase, wepkey, hex) ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Lost WEP key
    ... The easiest way to deal with this is to change the wep key on the ... router, then enter the new one on the wireless computers. ... Beverly Howard ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.wireless)