Re: Exclusive: Microsoft Anti-Spyware Beta

From: Michael J. Pelletier (mjpelletier_at_mjpelletier.com)
Date: 01/07/05

    Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 20:24:02 -0800

    I do not believe his comment was meant to be malicious. What Penguin_x was
    saying is that there are MUCH better solutions out there. I agree. The
    problem with MS solutions is you need soooo many secondary applications
    (Anti Spyware, Virus, patch after patch, etc) to run safely. I have been
    frustrated with MS for years. They never fix a problem directly instead the
    take the most roundabout way of doing things. It is like, "Hey upgrade, Buy
    more crappy software)....

    Now, understand that UNIX people like me and other come here usually because
    they are forced to support MS in some way and not to ridicule people.