ZoneAlarm & Mozilla Thunderbird

From: SamuŽl ML Lison (news_at_dreamcities.net)
Date: 12/29/04

    Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 18:46:04 +1100

    Hello All,

    I am currently running ZoneAlarm Security Suite version:5.5.062.000

    I know there is an update available but have since rolled back to this
    version for the reason that after updating, Mozilla Thunderbird will no
    longer connect to my mail server to receive or send e-mails.

    Is there a new setting which I am unaware of causing this? I really like
    ZoneAlarm and am a dedicated customer; but if it's suddenly going to
    stop working as I intend it to?...

    Yours Sincerely,
    SamuŽl ML Lison

    --