Re: Encase 4.20 (the premier computer forensics tool) Posted

From: Hairy One Kenobi (abuse_at_[127.0.0.1)
Date: 12/15/04

Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 10:44:04 GMT

news:MPG.1c291bc167ab8cae989ca4@news-server.columbus.rr.com...
> In article <1f238c0bea215f20e149a4f4af1452a6@remail.amessage.info>,
> anonymous@remail.amessage.info says...

<snip>

> Oh, there are countless stories of people being wronged by the News
> Media, but show me where the started by inspecting the computer first.

Gary Glitter.

--
Hairy One Kenobi
in the first place. So there!

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Is this a new trend?
    ... > Not if they have good perimeter defences. ... Hairy One Kenobi ... Disclaimer: the opinions expressed in this opinion do not necessarily ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: blank email in OE
    ... on your ISP's email server. ... Hairy One Kenobi ... Disclaimer: the opinions expressed in this opinion do not necessarily ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Caution SONY Music CDs have trojan Malware
    ... > your a programmer; and neither of you idiots are, ... Hairy One Kenobi ... Disclaimer: the opinions expressed in this opinion do not necessarily ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Microsoft AntiTrust case in Sout Korea begins...
    ... "Imhotep" wrote in message ... Hairy One Kenobi ... Disclaimer: the opinions expressed in this opinion do not necessarily ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Shoes for kids to make am a wee bit taller...
    ... Rastus, I also appreciate your opinions. ... As for the disclaimer, it came from years ago when ACE's Jeff Seifert ... to assist in making a decision that could affect the lives of any ...
    (rec.roller-coaster)