Re: russian e mails?

From: SamuŽl ML Lison (news_at_dreamcities.net)
Date: 12/12/04

Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 14:11:26 +1100

winged wrote:
<snip>
> I personally like the Thunderbird 1.0 mail client, but almost any other
> client would be better to use. One may constrain or loosen controls
> fairly dynamically with the Thunderbird client. I won't promise
> perfection, but "seems" to work well for me.

I too use Thunderbird. I haven't used Outlook or Outlook Express for
quite some time now.

I was even using Forte Agent 2.0 for newsgroups but have since moved
everything to Mozilla Thunderbird for all e-mail, newsgroup and CSS reading.

Yours Sincerely,
SamuŽl ML Lison

--
DreamCities.net - A Community for All! (http://www.dreamcities.net)
Jobs Available: http://business.dreamcities.net/jobs.html

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Im back. :)
    ... supporting XP. ... Thunderbird does newsgroups but refuses to populate the ... But I found that MS Live Mailcan be used in the same way Outlook Expresswas and the setup is very similar. ... I'm posting here via Thunderbird. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Windows 2000 Pro vs. Windows Xp Pro - Which is more Secure?
    ... >>I would dump IE and Outlook and use anything else, ... > Thunderbird is not a viable replacement. ... we will see more exploits of the OL 2003 client once its user base is ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Need to Export Outlook Exprress Mail Folders
    ... > Thunderbird but can't seem to get my folders and email in those folders to ... > recognize folders in Outlook Express. ... All requests for support should be sent to the newsgroups only. ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.outlookexpress.mac)
  • Re: Best Text Newsreader Software? What do you use?
    ... Microsoft Outlook to handle my text newsgroups, however, it kinda ... ended up downloading Mozilla Thunderbird. ... Another advantage I have noticed thus far is that with Thunderbird, ...
    (misc.invest.stocks)
  • Re: Replace Outlook Express With What?
    ... Outlook for email and contacts for so long. ... I'll post under "best free newsreader for windows?" ... newsgroups. ... If you want to replace Outlook Express, generally, Thunderbird is the ...
    (alt.computer.security)