Re: Which ports are used ? How can i monitor that.

From: Michael J. Pelletier (mjpelletier_at_mjpelletier.com)
Date: 12/11/04

Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 16:36:43 -0800

Trevor wrote:

> Shiva,
> try LanGuard
> Thanks, Trevor

"netstat -an" in UNIX and I think it is the same in Windoze. As far as
monitoring it, I am not sure. You mean have some software monitor it for
you? Maybe tell you when a new port is opened?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Any monitor program
    ... > Anyone know what kind of program can monitor user's behaviour in unix. ... log the user what command his/her type in unix term. ... > install high security unix platform. ... open source system monitoring and network monitoring software package. ...
    (comp.unix.admin)
  • Re: Monitoring the change of password in Unix
    ... You can move the move the history to remote logging server and use filters and search. ... Monitoring the change of password in Unix ... pam has the ability to do so, and does so by default on most linux boxes. ... What version of Unix are you talking about specifically? ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • [netstat] reset value increasing
    ... munin-node and monitoring the status of the system. ... reset value of netstat is increasing constantly. ...
    (freebsd-current)
  • RE: Monitoring the change of password in Unix
    ... pam has the ability to do so, and does so by default on most linux boxes. ... What version of Unix are you talking about specifically? ... Monitoring the change of password in Unix ...
    (Security-Basics)