Re: Can't open hosts file on xp!

From: donnie (donnie_at_queyosepa.net)
Date: 12/09/04

Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2004 13:54:08 GMT

On Thu, 09 Dec 2004 02:50:08 GMT, "David H. Lipman"
<DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net> wrote:

>As for the upgrade from one OS to WinXP, it is always best to do a clean install with *any*
>Windows OS.
>When it is time to install the OS all you have to do is point the installation at a CDROM of
>the previous OS if you buy an Upgrade version.
>
>Dave
It's debatable as to whether or not moving to XP is an upgrade in the
first place. There was nothing wrong w/ w2k IMO. I handle a small w2k
network for a motgage company and it's only on a rare occasion that I
have to go there. If it's not broke don't fix it, unless you want to
make some money, of course.
donnie.