Re: Malware Triangle

From: Norman L. DeForest (af380_at_chebucto.ns.ca)
Date: 12/06/04

Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 03:04:25 -0400

[alt.privacy.spyware removed, not carried here]

On Thu, 2 Dec 2004, Randall Bart wrote:

> 'Twas Wed, 1 Dec 2004 14:49:43 -0500 when all alt.privacy.spyware stood in
> awe as "Richard S. Westmoreland" <richardsw@suscom.net> uttered:
>
> >My perspective on this debate, is that some needles are threats. Those
> >threatening needles are threats. Needles in general are a potential threat,
> >but not an ative threat. But aren't we talking about the needles that *are*
> >threats? Isn't that what this branched-off debate it about? I think it's
> >the needles that killed the horse.
>
> I volunteer to help carry out the horse when y'all are through beating it.

Speaking of dead horses....

Dakota Tribal Wisdom:
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=v7g0ssg085bb98kungalgodt8d9enso1u8%404ax.com&output=gplain

Familiar Corporate Strategies [followup to Dakota Tribal Wisdom]
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=vs13sss8qunl7unfrt9q17onb9cjnieojp%404ax.com&output=gplain

--
Norman De Forest          http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/~af380/Profile.html
af380@chebucto.ns.ca           [=||=]          (A Speech Friendly Site)

Relevant Pages

  • (No Subject)
    ... is that some needles are threats. ... > I volunteer to help carry out the horse when y'all are through beating it. ... "Doctor," Spock began. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • (No Subject)
    ... is that some needles are threats. ... > I volunteer to help carry out the horse when y'all are through beating it. ... "Doctor," Spock began. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Malware Triangle
    ... >threatening needles are threats. ... Needles in general are a potential threat, ... Isn't that what this branched-off debate it about? ... I volunteer to help carry out the horse when y'all are through beating it. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: flying?
    ... little folding scissors were allowed through. ... needles, I heard from one lady in our neighbourhood that bamboo was ... is a horse - and I defy anyone to stitch while riding!!! ... Not trying to stitch and ride..... ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.needlework)
  • Re: our trainer on a Gypsy at the Horse Expo
    ... say that those who equate dominating the horse with cowing the horse into submission are exhibiting a ... responds to threats in such a primitive way--the more dangerous modern threats, like global climate change or saving properly for a retirement, don't send up alarm codes in the brain. ... And we don't worry about the ecology of the earth, we worry about a single disease outbreak. ...
    (rec.equestrian)