Re: Buddy.exe

From: nemo outis (outis_at_erewhon.com)
Date: 12/03/04

Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 00:53:06 GMT

In article <41af6925$0$16573$cc9e4d1f@news-text.dial.pipex.com>, "Matt" <no@email.thanks> wrote:
>Anyone else had this thing and successfully removed it then without doing
>damage??

Nip on over to:

alt.privacy.spyware

and ask there.

Or google that group's past posts - lots of stuff on "buddy"
variants.

Regards,

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Sorry for multiple posts
    ... Google. ... Then later, BOOM, all of the past posts show up. ... for the posts from the Department of Redundancy Department. ...
    (rec.audio.opinion)
  • Re: Ophelia
    ... "Jeffrey Bryant" wrote ... Read her past posts on Google and you will ... From Google, I have. ... gardening. ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: what happened to xpdf?
    ... Why was Usenet handed over to Google if they are such ... news reader and response service. ... where past posts are archived, ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)