Re: Malware Triangle

From: Randall Bart (Barticus_at_att.spam.net)
Date: 12/02/04

Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 03:08:55 GMT

'Twas Wed, 1 Dec 2004 14:49:43 -0500 when all alt.privacy.spyware stood in
awe as "Richard S. Westmoreland" <richardsw@suscom.net> uttered:

>My perspective on this debate, is that some needles are threats. Those
>threatening needles are threats. Needles in general are a potential threat,
>but not an ative threat. But aren't we talking about the needles that *are*
>threats? Isn't that what this branched-off debate it about? I think it's
>the needles that killed the horse.

I volunteer to help carry out the horse when y'all are through beating it.

--
RB |\   Randall Bart
aa |/  admin@RandallBart.spam.com            Barticus@att.spam.net

Relevant Pages

  • (No Subject)
    ... is that some needles are threats. ... > I volunteer to help carry out the horse when y'all are through beating it. ... "Doctor," Spock began. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • (No Subject)
    ... is that some needles are threats. ... > I volunteer to help carry out the horse when y'all are through beating it. ... "Doctor," Spock began. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Malware Triangle
    ... is that some needles are threats. ... > I volunteer to help carry out the horse when y'all are through beating it. ... Familiar Corporate Strategies [followup to Dakota Tribal Wisdom] ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: our trainer on a Gypsy at the Horse Expo
    ... say that those who equate dominating the horse with cowing the horse into submission are exhibiting a ... responds to threats in such a primitive way--the more dangerous modern threats, like global climate change or saving properly for a retirement, don't send up alarm codes in the brain. ... And we don't worry about the ecology of the earth, we worry about a single disease outbreak. ...
    (rec.equestrian)