Re: Malware Triangle

From: Jack (jack_at_nospam.jackpot.uk.net)
Date: 11/23/04

Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 09:57:51 +0000

kurt wismer wrote:
> Jack wrote:
>>
>> HTML can download and execute code.
>

> no it can't, you're thinking of scripts...

<OBJECT>
<EMBEDS>

--
Jack.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Parallel Download Abstraction
    ... In most cases scripts are downloaded uncached ... Gentilcore (Co-Creator of the Google PageSpeed Tools) in what looks like ... S: Sequential download ... Support Matrix provide no pertinent information yet. ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)
  • Re: Prevent Downloaded Update from Installing
    ... I don't just run scripts on my machine from just anybody. ... "Download updates for me and let me choose when to install". ...
  • Fwd: Nmap/Mysql
    ... I'm doing it with python scripts, as a small project to help me learn ... python as well as learn more about nmap. ... Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service can ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Success With Windows98 BUT
    ... Most scripts appear to be nothing more than advert and tracking related rubbish which is of no use to the visitor. ... There are some fantastic free calculators out there for e.g. obscure engineering problems that are totally written in JavaScript. ... This would involve web sites ensuring that all browsers, including special disability related software, can access the site. ... The one glaring hole in security is the file download function. ...
    (uk.telecom.broadband)
  • Re: question to mfers here who know shit bout computers, from Trav
    ... I OF COURSE did not download any executables and run them. ... version via scripts - you go to a page and it simply runs the script, ... downloading the trojan. ... I've been told that the ae variant is often a targeted program - in ...
    (rec.martial-arts)