Re: password

From: David Postill (david_at_postill.org.uk)
Date: 11/21/04

Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 09:22:28 GMT

In article <ZXYnd.25$Z91.20@newsfe3-win.ntli.net>, on Sun, 21 Nov 2004 09:10:17 GMT, "richard
curtis" <richard.curtis90@ntlworld.com> wrote:

| Need Help
|
| I cannot remember my supervisor password in content advisor.
| Do you know were I can find it, I am running windows xp

<http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/conadvpass.html>

<davidp />

--
David Postill

Relevant Pages

  • supervisor passoword forgot
    ... response. ... >I wanted to enable the content advisor for the internet ... >Enable - Supervisor Password. ...
  • Re: content advisor password corruption
    ... Hi Dru - If you just do the Supervisor password steps ONLY, ... you'll be starting out with a brand new Content Advisor. ... > access to internet options, ... > family account where all the other programs are is the ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.ieak)
  • Re: supervisor passoword forgot
    ... Rgds. ... > can access the content advisor again and reset my internet ... > Enable - Supervisor Password. ...
  • Re: Disable Content Advisor
    ... You need to type the supervisor password when disabling Content Advisor. ... 1.Start Internet Explorer. ... 4.In the Supervisor Password Required dialog box, ...
  • Re: WindowsXP/IE Content advisor problem
    ... > network administrator is no longer with the company. ... > recently attempted to install a program for internet ... > administrator had enabled IE's content advisor. ... > it again asked for a supervisor password. ...