Re: Anti-keylogger?

From: David H. Lipman (DLipman~nospam~_at_Verizon.Net)
Date: 11/11/04

Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 21:13:25 GMT

Or from your ISP.

Dave

"Timothy Goddard" <interfecus@at@hotmail.dot.com> wrote in message
news:FuQkd.558$9A.34730@news.xtra.co.nz...
| Get programs such as Spybot S&D and AdAware and run a scan on a regular
| basis. You'd be surprised how much you'll find. Some computers even have
| mild spyware on them when they come from the manufacturer.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Autoplay corrupted? System Restore problem as well.
    ... spybot and adaware on a regular ... basis and use Zonealarm. ... >> Ran TweakUI and fixed it, but now, when the autoplay options box pops up, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Anti-keylogger?
    ... Get programs such as Spybot S&D and AdAware and run a scan on a regular ... basis. ... Some computers even have ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • RE: New Trojan?
    ... Spybot 1.3 and AdAware 6. ... does he remember if he used IE6 or Firefox. ... to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: "Only the Best" popup ads
    ... Be sure to run both SpyBot and Adaware, ... HOLD, download the programs to that folder, then burn that folder to a CD. ... HiJackThis: - Free ...
  • RE: Anti-spyware Beta from Microsoft available
    ... Running the default scan in Spybot and Adaware runs in the context of the ... Running the full scan, at least in Adaware, does not check current running ... Anti-spyware Beta from Microsoft available ... different spyware products. ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)