Re: Anti-keylogger?

From: Timothy Goddard (
Date: 11/11/04

Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 10:08:07 +1300

Get programs such as Spybot S&D and AdAware and run a scan on a regular
basis. You'd be surprised how much you'll find. Some computers even have
mild spyware on them when they come from the manufacturer.

"DJ" <> wrote in message
> David H. Lipman wrote:
> > AVAST - - FREE
> > AVG - - FREE
> > CA eTrust - - FREE for one
> > { Free offer ends 2/1/05 }
> that are anti-virus software.. exist maby only anti-keyloger software?

  • Re: Autoplay corrupted? System Restore problem as well.
    ... spybot and adaware on a regular ... basis and use Zonealarm. ... >> Ran TweakUI and fixed it, but now, when the autoplay options box pops up, ...
  • Re: Anti-keylogger?
    ... | Get programs such as Spybot S&D and AdAware and run a scan on a regular ...
  • Re: Comrades. I need your advice.
    ... He won't be able to install software or hardware with his regular ... > set up my computers with the sole users are administrators. ... I have set him up with an admin profile so that he can ...
  • Re: Half of our national budget is now spent on entitlement programs!
    ... I travel through that area on a fairly regular ... Until a year ago, or so, I'd eat at fast food joints ... >down there on a regular basis. ... >they've gotten some employees since you left. ...
  • Re: OT: Government Healthcare
    ... head and that your reasoning skills are subpar. ... response would you expect when you miss the point on such a regular ... continuing to repeat the claim won't make it true. ...