Re: Is your data really secure?

From: Josh Mandell (JMandell_at_ISP.com)
Date: 11/10/04

Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 10:36:09 -0500

A small USB disk drive thats smaller than a bic lighter, in fact I have
one installed in a Bic lighter you pull the top off the lighter to
expose the USB plug to plug into a USB port.

Anonymous wrote:

> On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 01:26:36 -0500, Josh Mandell <JMandell@ISP.com>
> wrote:
>

>>I think you might be surprised what a no knock warrant might allow the
>>feebs to get if they want.
>>
>>Any file and markers must be properly shredded. Keep data you do not
>>want "found" on data sticks that are very well blended into their
>>surroundings when hidden.
>>

> what is a data stick?

  • Re: Puzzling printing failure.
    ... Use of any port will dramatically increase power ... >>> CORDLESS KEYBOARD AND MOUSE CONNECTED TO THE COMPUTER BY ONE USB CABLE. ... >>> their USB cable and plug it into a DIFFERENT USB plug. ...
  • Re: Puzzling printing failure.
    ... why then does restarting the computer rectify the ... >> CORDLESS KEYBOARD AND MOUSE CONNECTED TO THE COMPUTER BY ONE USB CABLE. ... >> their USB cable and plug it into a DIFFERENT USB plug. ...
  • Re: Puzzling printing failure.
    ... > CORDLESS KEYBOARD AND MOUSE CONNECTED TO THE COMPUTER BY ONE USB CABLE. ... > computer the USB Keyboard and mouse freeze. ... > their USB cable and plug it into a DIFFERENT USB plug. ...
  • Puzzling printing failure.
    ... CORDLESS KEYBOARD AND MOUSE CONNECTED TO THE COMPUTER BY ONE USB CABLE. ... computer the USB Keyboard and mouse freeze. ... their USB cable and plug it into a DIFFERENT USB plug. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.print_fax)
  • Puzzling printing failure.