Re: Is your data really secure?

From: Josh Mandell (JMandell_at_ISP.com)
Date: 11/10/04

Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 10:33:56 -0500

In your opinion.

Leythos wrote:
> In article <96fe32d3.0411092344.22915dc@posting.google.com>,
> cindytaylor123343@yahoo.com says...
>
> "Exposing" your product, or any product for which the poster receives
> some form of gain, is called SPAM and is against the charter. Any
> computer professional would already know this as well as any person with
> ethics. Posting to non-forsale groups is considered SPAM and in bad
> taste in the Usenet community, it's always been in bad taste.

  • Re: FA; Posts in this group.
    ... | I have received a letter from my ISP accusing me of posting spam. ... While the Charter does not specifically prohibit "spam" the Charter was created back in ... Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.fishing ... rec.outdoors.fishing All aspects of sport and commercial fishing. ...
    (rec.outdoors.fishing)
  • Re: FOUND A NEW PID "KIT"
    ... IT IS NOT SPAM UNLESS THERE IS A CHARTER ... EXPRESSLY FORBIDDING AN ON-TOPIC POST OF INTEREST TO USERS (and yes, ... apparent definition of what ...
    (alt.coffee)
  • Re: FOUND A NEW PID "KIT"
    ... IT IS NOT SPAM UNLESS THERE IS A CHARTER ... EXPRESSLY FORBIDDING AN ON-TOPIC POST OF INTEREST TO USERS (and yes, ... dedicated a huge amount of effort and time to create a REAL kit that ...
    (alt.coffee)
  • Re: FS: Used Hottop KN-8828D Coffee Roaster
    ... him for posting about his PID installations. ... PID installations and provides a real service to the coffee community. ... Spam is spam, and RG selling his ... absent a charter that specifically prohibits such posts. ...
    (alt.coffee)
  • Re: New Operating System Groups - Subscribe Re: BeOS5.03 Pro boot failure
    ... For your newsgroups file: ... Charter: ... advertising, MMF, and spam are off topic and are not permitted. ...
    (alt.os.linux)