Re: Administration password

From: Eric (
Date: 11/05/04

Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 14:20:39 -0500

"PJ" <> wrote in message
> Is it possible to press a combination of keys and reveal the user
> I set myself up as administrator and my children as limited, the day after
> my 14 year old son knew my password?
> All he would say is that he pressed 2 or 3 keys and it shows the most
> pressed keys or something like that, but he will not say which keys, he
> it's his secret.
> I would like to know how he's doing this or at the very least how I can
> prevent him from finding out my new password, without having to ban him
> the computer.
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
There is no way to press a combination of keys and reveal your admin
password unless,

1, he saw your password before,
2, when you are away, he got a chance to play with your accout,
3, he has installed keylogger,
4, he installed password recovery /reveal software,

You may use adaware or any other antispyware tools to scan if you got any