Re: deleted part of my girlfriend thesis HELP

From: Eric (eric_at_email.ca)
Date: 10/27/04

    Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 18:27:35 -0400

    You don't have to pay big buck for data recovery service, even after the HD
    is formated. There are many data recovery software out there.
    http://www.xstudio.ca/pcsupport/system/datarecovery.html

    "Henning Dalgaard" <dalle@SPAMstofanet.dk> wrote in message
    > I have a laptop with 2 partitions and after I ran Compaqs system recovery
    > reinstall WinXP I saw that it deleted my e-drive where my documents where.
    > Is it possible to recover the docs even after a format, and even after I
    > have made a new partition (thought I had backup so I made a new partition
    > with partition magic, but there is one important excelfile that I am
    > missing).
    > Since I am using a laptop, I dont have the option of taking the drive out
    > and putting it in another pc. I have a usb drive that I can connect to my
    > laptop though.
    > Help greatly appreciated!

    • Vista Partition Recovery Solutions from EASEUS: Help to Recover the Important Files from Lost Partit
      ... EASEUS Software, the innovative, dedicated data recovery software ... provider offers a one-stop solution to recover data from lost, ... partition table; or for Windows Vista users, ... Vista partitions are lost or corrupted? ...
      (comp.software.shareware.announce)
    • Re: partition recovery
      ... I ran several partition recovery programs, but none of them could find my old partitions. ... send the drive to a professional data recovery company like Drive Savers or Seagate Data Recovery. ... PCInspector File Recovery - ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
    • Re: Any recovery after "mkfs -t ext3 /dev/hda1"-help!!!
      ... I lost all data of a huge ntfs formatted partition. ... First and foremost to remember is to avoid working on the original disk ... Data recovery service bureaus are the best ...
      (comp.os.linux.misc)
    • Re: Partition inaccessible all of a sudden
      ... I've ran powerquest partition magic and windows checkdisk and none ... Knoppix is a Linux distro on a live cd. ... If Knoppix can't see the files, then you can try data recovery software. ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
    • Re: deleted part of my girlfriend thesis HELP
      ... Data recovery ... > I have a laptop with 2 partitions and after I ran Compaqs system recovery ... > have made a new partition (thought I had backup so I made a new partition ...
      (alt.computer.security)