AV and Firewall

From: Carl (c_at_invalid.com)
Date: 10/25/04

Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 06:41:14 -0700

Microsoft is giving away Computer Associates AntiVirus
http://www3.ca.com/Press/pressrelease.asp?CID=64025

CA is giving their AV and Firewall free for 1 yoear,
bundled as EZ Armor at one of their websites.

CA has recently acquired Pest Patrol.

I use EZ Armor and Pest Patrol with XP SP2.
Quit using Norton and ZA.
So far, I am very satisfied.

I am not an employee or shill.
Posted for info.

Carl

Relevant Pages

  • AV and Firewall
    ... CA is giving their AV and Firewall free for 1 yoear, ... bundled as EZ Armor at one of their websites. ... I use EZ Armor and Pest Patrol with XP SP2. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: AV and Firewall
    ... > CA is giving their AV and Firewall free for 1 yoear, ... > bundled as EZ Armor at one of their websites. ... > I use EZ Armor and Pest Patrol with XP SP2. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: AV and Firewall
    ... > CA is giving their AV and Firewall free for 1 yoear, ... > bundled as EZ Armor at one of their websites. ... > I use EZ Armor and Pest Patrol with XP SP2. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: GuildWars advanced Qs
    ... Is there any way to see your actual Armor score, ... What do I have to do to "enchant" this item? ... Press "K" to pop open yourskills window and click on a skill and underneath ... There are various websites from www.guildwars.com and from there links to ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg)