Re: ZA Users Beware - Program Owned by Israeli Security Experts!

From: nerd32768 (nerd{nospam}32768_at_gmail.com)
Date: 10/24/04

Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 13:02:34 -0500

http://www.libertyforum.org/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=news_computers&Number=293045844

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=site%3Awww.checkpoint.com+Zone+Labs&btnG=Search

> And I bet you run as fast as your stubby fat feet can carry you away
> from Kaspersky anti-virus software, too. Obviously no one trustworthy
> and decent makes software outside of your country, uh huh. More proof
> that kids shouldn't be allowed Internet access.

some of us kids with internet access actually have brains... at least i
think so... maybe...ok...maybe not

Relevant Pages

  • Re: TR - Russos F&W Trip - Day 1 of 6
    ... and $ on internet access so he can watch them on ... Not a grinch IMO! ... DH and I always paid for the "basics" as determined by us, and our kids ... could spend some portion of their gift money on extras. ...
    (rec.arts.disney.parks)
  • Re: Paging parental sheddi
    ... first had Internet access. ... on parents to "keep their kids safe on the Internet". ... now Youngest aged 8 wants to register on another site of similar style, ...
    (uk.rec.sheds)
  • Re: Networking
    ... What I do for my kids, I have Vista at home, I restrict their account (so ... nothing can be installed) and go into their user account and set all of the ... i will be able to remove internet access remotely on ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Paging parental sheddi
    ... first had Internet access. ... The kids love club penguin, but now Youngest aged 8 wants to register on another site of similar style, but which appears to be aimed at rather older kids. ... Martha hasn't sussed the problem, but as several of her friends at school Are registered, it appears that some parents are ignoring these rules. ...
    (uk.rec.sheds)
  • Restricting internet access from kids
    ... My brother and his wife have decided to limit internet access to there 4 ... kids and have asked me how to do this. ... All four computers are running Windows right now. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)