Re: ZA Users Beware - Program Owned by Israeli Security Experts!

From: infospy (infospyREMOVE_at_charter.com)
Date: 10/24/04

Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 07:35:10 -0500

"Heather" <janesmith60@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:2u0dr7F25cvasU1@uni-berlin.de...

> > And JASC was bought by Corel.
> >
> > So what's the point ?
>
> And WordPerfect was owned by the Mormons......this could go on and on,
> grin!!
>
> Heather
> >
> > Dave

My car is owned by me. (and the bank)

http://www.libertyforum.org/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=news_computers&Number=293045844

> > | glad I stopped using it.
> > |
> > | Outfit is called Checkpoint Software:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=site%3Awww.checkpoint.com+Zone+Labs&btnG=Search

Relevant Pages

  • Re: ZA Users Beware - Program Owned by Israeli Security Experts!
    ... > And JASC was bought by Corel. ... And WordPerfect was owned by the Mormons......this could go on and on, ... Heather ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Kais PowerTools Petition
    ... to be that way by turning away customers and losing profits. ... They're losing a potentially huge market share to ... WordPerfect is used a lot in the legal world. ... The problem is that by the time Corel has bought something it was already in trouble. ...
    (alt.graphics.photoshop)
  • Re: Docs/Word Processing in Console ?
    ... 1990/1991 - I would certainly welcome back the non-graphical WordPerfect ... GNU/Linux, which was supplied on the CDs of my Mandrake 6.0 distribution ... Corel also released its own GNU/Linux ... I still have Corel Linux's two CDs somewhere. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: What Mac app opens a pc .wps format?
    ... 3.5.3US + WordPerfect Works 2.1US which aren't limited in any case like ... I am a camera collector of Canon EOS models, and wiki keeps telling that there are some cameras that are completely identical, though I can go out into the shelves and take the models down and they are so different that if someone says that they are identical they aren't only both blind and stupid, but simply brainless! ... Corel, did, indeed, start giving away WP 3.5e after it ceased Macintosh ... Corel reviewed the app and changed it to be more compatible with the Windows ver. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.apps)
  • Re: Wordjperfect 9
    ... WordPerfect is Corel, not MS, Corel for help. ... on the computer it is called OEM and that too is supported ... Problem started after I | downloaded Norton anit virus, i unloaded it but problem | still exist. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)