Re: ZA Users Beware - Program Owned by Israeli Security Experts!

From: infospy (infospyREMOVE_at_charter.com)
Date: 10/24/04

Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 07:34:09 -0500

"Heather" <janesmith60@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:2u11mkF23k6q7U1@uni-berlin.de...

> "Buffalo" <eric(nospam)@nada.com.invalid> wrote in message
> >
> > ""Crash" Dummy" <dvader@deathstar.mil> wrote in message
> > >
> > > Whew! I was afraid it was owned by the aliens at Roswell!
> > [snip]
> >
> > You have a problem with the aliens at Roswell?
> > Are you some kind of prejudiced freako?
>
> ROFL!! Are you one of them?

No......... it is two of them!

Relevant Pages

  • 50,000 Republicans gather in Roswell, NM
    ... They are in Roswell looking for space aliens -- hoping for find a suitable ... Richardson is quoted at the UFO Museum and Research Center ("The Truth is ... That somebody might be Roger Leir, author of "The Aliens and the Scalpel," ... roadblock to disclosure is the mainstream media," Dolan said. ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Re: Nefertitis lovely elongated head
    ... Roswell New Mexico, their timing couldn't have been better or the ... And I have always suspected that it was a glider from the moon, ... not accuse their neighbors of being aliens. ... The reason it was so nice inside the moon, ...
    (sci.archaeology)
  • Top Story of the Day (cover-up of Roswell 1947) BBC U.F.O.
    ... The truth about Roswell? ... UFO watchers believe that in 1947 a flying saucer with aliens on board ... Dennis Balthaser believes the US government covered up a UFO crash ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • AMC adapting "Area 51" book
    ... recovered from a crash site in nearby Roswell in 1947. ... Yesterday Joel Stillerman, head of original programming at AMC, said ... Jacobsen maintains in her book that the aliens found at the Roswell ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Dead Airmans Affidavit: Roswell Aliens Were Real
    ... Dead Airman's Affidavit: Roswell Aliens Were Real ... Lt. Walter Haut was the public-relations officer at the base in 1947 and was the man who issued the original and subsequent press releases after the crash on the orders of the base commander, ... but left a sworn affidavit to be opened only after his death. ...
    (alt.politics)