Re: INBOUND PPTP through Linksys units?

From: nemo outis (outis_at_erewhon.com)
Date: 10/23/04

    Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 04:37:14 GMT

    In article <MPG.1be34da832bbce59898a4@news-server.columbus.rr.com>, Leythos <void@nowhere.org> wrote:

    Not quite what you want, but I have no trouble with outbound
    (i.e., client) VPN through a D-Link DI-604.

    Regards,

    • Re: PPTP VPN with D-Link Router doesnt work unless "Use Default Gateway..." is on
      ... Networking, Internet, Routing, VPN Troubleshooting on http://www.ChicagoTech.net ... I have a D-Link DI-808HV VPN router, which can act as an PPTP server, ... client connection a variable IP in this range, and there is no way to ...
    • PPTP VPN with D-Link Router doesnt work unless "Use Default Gateway..." is on
      ... I have a D-Link DI-808HV VPN router, which can act as an PPTP server, ... client connection a variable IP in this range, and there is no way to ... default gateway to point to the VPN connection. ...
    • a bit OT, but stumped
      ... Just a quick question - especially valid in regards to VPN. ... I know this will depend solely on the NAS, but considering a normal *nix pppd process, and a windows based RAS client... ... Is it at all possible to get PPP to assign static routes to the CLIENT during the authentication process? ...
      (freebsd-questions)
    • Re: VPN connection problem
      ... your vpn ... > client to another IP-range and you are good to go. ... >> Regards, ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • Re: Same domain login, change password on multiple remote computers
      ... I am not using the W2K VPN ... client so I don't have the option to enter the domain name ... in the connectoid. ... Regards, ...
      (microsoft.public.win2000.security)