Re: Kerio 4

From: Use.Netuser.de (NoMilkTodayImOnHoliday_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 10/15/04

Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 20:25:47 +0100

""Crash" Dummy" <dvader@deathstar.mil> wrote in message
news:10mtrsu2qq8gc76@corp.supernews.com...
> I have been sticking pins in my Kerio doll ever since they abandoned the 2.x
> footprint and moved into the bloatware business. Everything I have heard about
> 4.x has been bad. If there are security problems with 2.x, I haven't heard of
> them.
>
> I keep hoping someone will release a current small footprint, rule based
> firewall in the tradition of AtGuard and Tiny/Kerio, but there don't appear to
> be any goats among the sheep.

Thanks for the input everyone. I'll go back to Version 2.
I like the small footprint and all in one aspects of 2.x setting up rule sets.
I agree with you guys 4.x is bloatware and too many bugs.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Kerio 4
    ... I have been sticking pins in my Kerio doll ever since they abandoned the 2.x ... footprint and moved into the bloatware business. ... I keep hoping someone will release a current small footprint, ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Kerio 4
    ... > I have been sticking pins in my Kerio doll ever since they abandoned the 2.x ... > footprint and moved into the bloatware business. ... I like the small footprint and all in one aspects of 2.x setting up rule sets. ...
    (alt.computer.security)