Re: Please ask David to quit spamming me!!!

From: Moe Trin (ibuprofin_at_painkiller.example.tld)
Date: 10/12/04

Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 16:00:38 -0500

In article <e4enm0125th4aa8jcbc5hisdqslq2agkm3@4ax.com>, Lauren Holt wrote:

>Someone from DLipman@Verizon.Net keeps sending me spam regarding this
>mailing list. Please remove me from this list!

What mailing list? You are posting to a Usenet news group. If you
are using a real mail address, or don't have a clue what a news group
is, maybe you'd do better leaving the computers alone, and taking up
basket weaving.

I also see you are clueless enough to post this same BS to "alt.security".
I'm beginning to think that basket weaving may be to complicated for you.

        Old guy

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Please ask David to quit spamming me!!!
    ... >>Someone from DLipman@Verizon.Net keeps sending me spam regarding this ... You are posting to a Usenet news group. ... >I'm beginning to think that basket weaving may be to complicated for you. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Pressure Pro Tire Monitor System
    ... If I can figure out how to delete my posting I will do so or someone else can do it if they like. ... Every news group has their own ass holes as you have been introduced to. ... Spam is spam no matter how smart or dumb the ... He would have to violate the rules of his ISP before they (long ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: Accelerating rocket/light beam question
    ... You should know that sci.physics.research is a moderated news group, ... of moderators whether it is on topic and appropriate for this news ... That's why it takes some time, until your posting appears. ... generating backscatter spam (which is ...
    (sci.physics.research)
  • Re: Dealing with Spam
    ... > address when posting to a news group. ... IN your newsgroup client just put in any old garbage. ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, ... >> Almost all of the common methods for disguising your e-mail address are ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: SPAM Alert
    ... are relevant to the news group is not spam. ... After looking at previous posting acrchived in Google, ... posting to usenet since 1994 and posting FAQs and relivant ... interfer with Timo's postings to the public usenet system. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)