Re: Virus 'W32/Spybot.worm.gen.e' in attachment, don't save or execute ! [Was: Monica Lewinsky blowjob pics]

From: blkjak (blkjak_21_at_nocannedmeathotmail.com)
Date: 10/11/04

Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 16:10:44 GMT

fprot says W32/Hackarmy.AH.bd

David H. Lipman wrote:
> The post entitled: "Monica Lewinsky blowjob pics"
> Contains a nasty Internet worm 'W32/Spybot.worm.gen.e' in the attachment, don't save it or
> execute it !
>
> Dave

Relevant Pages

  • Virus W32/Spybot.worm.gen.e in attachment, dont save or execute ! [Was: Monica Lewinsky blowjob pics
    ... The post entitled: "Monica Lewinsky blowjob pics" ... Contains a nasty Internet worm 'W32/Spybot.worm.gen.e' in the attachment, ... execute it! ... Dave ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: really angry!
    ... Dave C: ... If you are using Outlook or Outlook Express for email where the system has not been patched, ... "Incorrect MIME Header Can Cause IE to Execute E-mail Attachment" ... | If you never executed the attachment, you don't have to worry. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: STILL trying: Re: Firefox -- has *anyone* installed it? Remember how?
    ... >that FireFox must have write access to it's installation dir at the ... run-mozilla.sh: Cannot execute. ... + echo run-mozilla.sh: Cannot execute. ... here or there or eg sfw (where Dave thinks it should live). ...
    (comp.unix.solaris)
  • Re: Repairing W2K(SP4)
    ... Sorry to reveal my ignorance but can you break down the process "execute ... > Dave Patrick ....Please no email replies - reply in newsgroup. ... > |I recently had some problems with a Compaq Armada laptop running Windows ... > | repair sequence where one ignores the first repair offer (which did not ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Re: calling functions
    ... Thanx Michel ... >>> what basically does is it execute some function of other database. ... >>> achieve this i had put all functions in startup of other database... ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)