Surfing at Work

From: HB2 (bgreer24_at_comcast.net)
Date: 09/29/04

    Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 22:12:59 GMT

    Sometimes I write e-mails using a web based format (yahoo). When the e-mail
    is of a personal issue I use megaproxy because it is SSL. Our PCs at work
    have Windows 2000. Is it safe to assume that my e-mails are kept private
    from my employer since they are sent using SSL? Does Winodws 2000 Server
    have monitoring tools built in or would our employer have to purchase such
    monitoring tools seperately?

    Also, its my understanding that using a keyboard log program is illegal.
    Is this correct?

    Thanks