Re: Hear about Tr*ck*r?

From: Herbert West (reanimator_at_miskatonik.edu.invalid)
Date: 09/20/04

Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 08:19:17 GMT

On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 22:26:54 -0400, "\"Crash\" Dummy"
<dvader@deathstar.mil> wrote:

>>Haven't been around a while,
>>what happened to Tracker who used to hang around this group?
>>my VCR broke and I was looking for entertainment.
>
>What are you, some kind of masochist?? I don't miss she-who-shall-not-be-named
>one bit!

Word I got was that she had been found dead in her home, her body
apparently partially devoured by small animals, possibly weasels or
ferrets.

Ahhhh... We can only hope. ;-)

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Hear about Tracker?
    ... >what happened to Tracker who used to hang around this group? ... >my VCR broke and I was looking for entertainment. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Hear about Tracker?
    ... > what happened to Tracker who used to hang around this group? ... > my VCR broke and I was looking for entertainment. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Hear about Tracker?
    ... what happened to Tracker who used to hang around this group? ... my VCR broke and I was looking for entertainment. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Hear about Tracker?
    ... >> what happened to Tracker who used to hang around this group? ... >> my VCR broke and I was looking for entertainment. ... than twice, actually, three times in a chant, she appears and doesn't ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Hear about Tracker?
    ... alan wrote: ... > what happened to Tracker who used to hang around this group? ... > my VCR broke and I was looking for entertainment. ...
    (alt.computer.security)