Are Viruses Yesterday's News?

From: Edw. Peach (bogus_addie_at_none.net)
Date: 09/04/04

Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2004 09:16:19 -0400

I haven't seen as many virus threats the past few years. I'm
wondering if the nefarious activities online have switched more to
spyware and still, worms and trojans?

I'm wondering if I should renew my AV subscription this winter.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Just when you think youd seen it all.....
    ... >viruses, worms, Trojans, adware and spyware in my life. ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)
  • Re: msgd.exe error on reboot
    ... removing viruses and worms, ... >Also try the following programs to check for any spyware ... >> Whenever I restart my system, I get an error saying ...
  • Re: hard drive filling up
    ... Scan for viruses, worms, Trojans, ... > hijackers, spyware and adware. ...
  • Dangerous digital greeting cards?
    ... the web and send to friends carry viruses, worms, trojans, spyware, ...
    (misc.consumers)