Re: anyone else?

From: johns (
Date: 09/03/04

    Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 00:14:59 -0700

    Email tech support at your ISP. Tell them that if they
    pass an email virus to your computer, and it does
    damage causing you to lose vital data, and the cost
    of restoring your system, that you will sue the pants
    off of them regardless of whether they think you can
    or not. What needs to happen is these ISPs need to
    be hauled befor a judge and jury, and let THEM
    decide when enough is enough. Have your lawyer
    detail to this jury just how simple it is for an ISP to
    filter all incoming email and remove the dangerous
    and destructive ones. When they hear that, I'm sure
    they will see that your ISP is simply and willfully
    exposing you to loss of your property and subjecting
    you to pain and suffering. When one of these ISPs
    loses his shirt in front of a judge and jury, this thing
    will stop. I'd like to see you get about $20 million
    out of their punk hides.