Re: Where are the SP2 threads?

From: Paul Schofield (paul7876_at_btinternet.com)
Date: 08/29/04

Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 13:34:06 +0000 (UTC)

I've tried downloading it twice. Both times it allows my computer to boot up
then everything freezes after the first 30 seconds or so.
I think I'll do without it.

Paul

"Jim" <Jim@no.com> wrote in message
> Is no one testing the SP? Any real life issues out there?
>
> Jim

Relevant Pages

  • Re: [opensuse] KDE4 Live CD from openSUSE
    ... i can confirm problem with booting.I´ve downloaded it twice and it ... | doesn´t want to boot. ... I'm downloading it right now. ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: XP Freezes!!!!!!!
    ... > Freezes are most often associated with bad drivers or ones that are not up ... It even has many links to the driver sites included ... > "ok" now click the boot.ini tab and then click the "check all boot paths" ... I have updated my driver and my profile seems to ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: Boots, then freezes.
    ... Anyway, it still freezes ... Windows does boot ... if you can get into safe-mode OK but having problems under ... Boot up using the Windows Vista DVD and use the built in memory tester ...
  • Re: intermittent boot freeze
    ... The fact that it freezes randomly, and within different boot axis, ... How does a hardware problem fit with this? ... sometimes the freeze occurs within the BIOS setup program. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Re: Administrative Rights to User Owner
    ... was downloading toolbarcop and checking each BHO (Browser ... while a repair install should ... >Assuming your system is set to boot from the CD-ROM ... >on, follow the screens. ...