Re: Where are the SP2 threads?

From: Paul Schofield (paul7876_at_btinternet.com)
Date: 08/29/04

Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 13:34:06 +0000 (UTC)

I've tried downloading it twice. Both times it allows my computer to boot up
then everything freezes after the first 30 seconds or so.
I think I'll do without it.

Paul

"Jim" <Jim@no.com> wrote in message
> Is no one testing the SP? Any real life issues out there?
>
> Jim

Relevant Pages

  • Re: [opensuse] KDE4 Live CD from openSUSE
    ... i can confirm problem with booting.I´ve downloaded it twice and it ... | doesn´t want to boot. ... I'm downloading it right now. ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: XP Freezes!!!!!!!
    ... > Freezes are most often associated with bad drivers or ones that are not up ... It even has many links to the driver sites included ... > "ok" now click the boot.ini tab and then click the "check all boot paths" ... I have updated my driver and my profile seems to ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: Boots, then freezes.
    ... Anyway, it still freezes ... Windows does boot ... if you can get into safe-mode OK but having problems under ... Boot up using the Windows Vista DVD and use the built in memory tester ...
  • Re: intermittent boot freeze
    ... The fact that it freezes randomly, and within different boot axis, ... How does a hardware problem fit with this? ... sometimes the freeze occurs within the BIOS setup program. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Re: Boots, then freezes.
    ... I have unchecked everything in Startup and it still ... Anyway, it still freezes ... Windows does boot ... Boot up using the Windows Vista DVD and use the built in memory tester ...